Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My C4K 1 Class

My C4K 1 Class is at Pt England School, in Auckland, New Zealand. They are a Year 3 class in Room 10. There are 28 students in this class. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting this class's blog. They have each done an animation of a volcano erupting as well as told a story about how a volcano erupts. They have also filmed short videos on Earthquakes. They are all very informative and smart students! I found it very interesting that these students are able to accomplish these tasks. It is very obvious that their teacher works hard making sure they understand what they are learning. She also makes sure they have fun while doing it! I loved watching their videos! Click here to view this class's blog. I hope you find their videos as entertaining as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Katie! Like another student pointed out a teacher like the one for room 10 works very hard. Can you imagine trying to stay one step ahead of these kids? SS

    ReplyDelete