Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Chipper Series and EDM 310 for Dummies

I thought these two videos were very informative! Yes, they were funny but they also told the truth! The possibilities for creating a video are endless! Documentaries are very informative, but I do not think they would keep the attention of a 5 year old. I could do videos on animals, nature, kid games, etc. The best thing about teaching kids is being able to be creative! There are going to be so many opportunities to involve my classroom in the things I am learning in this class. How exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    I am so glad that you are excited to incorporate what you have learned in this class in your future classroom. When I first took the class, I was quite apprehensive, until I realized the "endless possibilities". Technology will always get kids excited about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you think about two or three of these for your final project?

    ReplyDelete