Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My PLN


This is a picture of my PLN. I used symbaloo.com to create this masterpiece. There are so many different ways to create a PLN, but I found this one the easiest and most fun! As you can see, there are many different things to click on. I am following Mr. C's Class, Karl Fisch, Wendy Drexler, Pt England School, and many others. I loved using symbaloo because google netvibes, youtube, teachertube, delicious, glogster, etc. are all one click away! There are many different things that I have bookmarked on delicious.com. I love looking on Educator's PLN to get new ideas. Teachweb is also a good website to get great ideas from. I really enjoyed creating this PLN. This is not the end of my PLN, it's only the beginning!

2 comments:

  1. I also used symbaloo for my PLN. I found it real easy to use. I like the fact that you can just click on the icons to go to your destination. I also used delicious.com to bookmark pages and I added a delicious.com icon to my symbaloo.I find it funny that at the beginning of class I had no idea what a PLN was and had no idea what to do. Now that I have the hang of it I am constantly adding on to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have not tried symbaloo yet, but reading this makes me want to try it out. It seems fun, easy, and simple. I also think it's great that you get new ideas from other educators. Thanks for sharing your PLN!

    ReplyDelete