Saturday, July 3, 2010

ALEX

ALEX (Alabama Learning Exchange) is a useful website that allows you to look at various lesson plans and activities that teachers have put on the website for others to view. It goes step-by-step in order to find just what you are looking for. This website allows you to break down what grade level and what subject you want to look up. All you have to do is click on the subject you want to do and then click on what grade level. Many lesson plans will come up and you just choose which one fits you best. This website even has health education or driver safety education, if you want to teach that or learn more about it!

I want to teach young kids, 2nd grade or lower) so I clicked on kindergarten. I found many different lesson plans that I could incorporate into my teaching. I found ALEX very beneficial and helpful. It will be a great asset to have when I have my own classroom. I will continually visit it regularly for great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment