Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mr. McClung's World

In Mr. McClung's World, the students are learning about many different things. Two of the things they were learning about were bending light and a website called Prezi. Click Here to go to the website. Prezi is a website that you can go to and create fun presentations! I went and looked around on the website and it looked like fun. I also found it very interesting that the students were learning about bending light. I would imagine that is not a very easy subject to teach. You can visit Mr. McClung's webpage by clicking here .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie!

    I also enjoyed visiting Mr. McClung's site and checking out what goes on in his classroom. It's great to get some examples of how we can use technology in our future classrooms. Great job with your links. I enjoyed visiting the Prezi site. Keep up the good work!

    Rebecca Classic

    ReplyDelete