Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mrs. Cassidy's Class

Mrs. Cassidy's Class amazed me! I was fascinated by the 1st grader's ability to use the computer. I think her approach to technology is great. We should start teaching the students about technology while they are young. I loved that the students knew what a blog was and how to click on the pictures to see more. I think it is awesome that Mrs. Cassidy was given computers to put in her classroom. Gone are the days when the teacher stands up in front of the class and writes on a chalkboard. Instead, bring on the new technology!!! I can't wait to see where this is going to lead for the future!

2 comments:

  1. Me either Katie. I think the technology allows us to do great things for our students and I too am excited about the future.

    I also think that what Ms. Cassidy is able to do is awesome. The younger we can get children started with computers the better. My wife and i have four children and since they could sit up we've put them in front of the computer. They range in age from 7 to 14 years and they are all very tech. savvy. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with you about Ms. Cassidy.I really enjoyed reading your post on her. Mrs. Cassidy really seem like she is technology advance and I am glad to see her using technology in the classroom with her students. I really thought her use of technique was awesome how she had the students as the narrators in the video. I still say technology is great in classroom for all ages. Keep up your the good work.

    ReplyDelete