Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Assignment #7

My PLN is coming along. I created a 'symbaloo' just like the 7th grader did. I absolutely love it! I think the PLN is not something I am going to complete in this class time. I think the PLN is something that I will continue to build on throughout my career. That is exciting to me!!! I can not wait to do some more exploring, not just for this class, but for the rest of my life!

I loved this video. I will definitely save it for those days when I need a boost. It really encouraged me to try harder tomorrow than I did today...in everything.

My sentence is: "I will make a positive impact on the lives of my future students. Whether rain or shine, good day or bad, my students will know that I am there, not only to teach them, but to enrich their lives."

1 comment:

  1. A PLN is very useful. I think it is one of the best tools we teach about in EDM 310. I'm glad you are excited about it.

    This video is very inspirational. I like your sentence.

    Your blog is looking great Katie. Keep up the good work. SS

    ReplyDelete