Saturday, July 3, 2010

Me vs. Morgan Bayda

There isn't much of a difference between my school experiences and Morgan Bayda's school experiences. I find myself constantly falling asleep or drifting away while sitting in class. This is incredibly unfortunate because I'm paying a ton of money for these classes and I can not even stay focused through a 50 minute lecture, much-less a 2 hr and 15 minute lecture. I think teachers should incorporate different activities for students to do throughout the class time to keep students engaged. Otherwise, the generations after us are even going to attempt to go to college, or finish high school for that matter. Then we would all really be in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Is EDM310 keeping you awake or putting you to sleep?

    My "canned" comments for this assignment:

    I decided that we all need a slight bit of a "holiday" for the 4th. So you got to skip C4C Number 9; my associates got to skip comments on your post due 7/5 (Bayda, ALEX AND ACCESS); and I am doing this "group" comment for everyone who posted on time or by the "corrected” date (tonight at midnight) which means that if you get this message you were recorded as having submitted your post on time. I thought that your posts on Morgan Bayda's blog were good. Some were especially interesting and generated a personal email from me.

    We are moving into the final two weeks of the term. Only one more full week exists before the week in which your final project is due. It should be a significant project that demonstrates many of the tools you have learned to use and skills you have acquired in EDM310. It must be collaborative. If you have any questions about this project we should discuss them in lab tomorrow (Thursday July 8, 2010). There are only 12 days left in which to complete your final projects!

    ReplyDelete