Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mr. McClung's Year 1 and 2

Mr. McClung gave some great advice for me to follow. I am very grateful for this advice that he wrote. I really enjoyed reading his posts and will continue to go back to the page to see what else he has come up with. He seemed to really focus on teachers should never stop learning. I think that this is an extremely important thing. It is when we think that we have it all together that we end up falling flat on our faces. We as future teachers should not forget the fact that there are millions of things in this world that we don't know. Our students will teach us something on a daily basis, and we should look forward to this fact. I can not wait to apply some of the things Mr. McClung has written about to my classroom.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend any new teacher to review these article by Mr. McClung. By doing so, new teachers will be able to understand what to expect and how to handle the situations when they are faced with them. I agree that continuing education is vital for any teacher to succeed.

    ReplyDelete